Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring Garden

Well, not the kinda ‘garden’ pictures you were probably expecting to see – I need to get back out in the veggie garden and take some pictures this weekend! Things have been growing a little slow out there so I haven’t blogged about it for a week or so.

These ‘garden’ pictures are the Spring Garden Tee that I finished knitting a few weeks ago and wore for mil’s birthday lunch. I just wanted to share them with you but as you can see it was really very sunny and the lighting is terrible. Anyway, I’ll still share them with you, cos this is one top that I think turned out really cute. I’m seriously considering knitting another one, I like it that much :-)

      DSCF5164

DSCF5165

DSCF5167

DSCF5168

 

DSCF5163

The pretty little flower was a gift from my friend Sadie a few years ago. She makes the prettiest felt roses :-)

I’ve been doing really good with my healthy eating and exercising. Hope to post more about it next week… and update you on the garden too.

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love your top and love that you added that little flower :) have a good weekend!

Southern Lady said...

I love it Denise! And your healthy eating is paying off..you look great!!! Carla

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

Gorgeous - you and your beautiful sweater! have a great weekend!

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen S. said...

You look GREAT, and the sweater is super cute! :)

Melissa Miller said...

You look so pretty Denise! The flower and the green color are precious on you.

My blog feed is acting up so I had to re-follow a few blogs. I think it's okay now.

Have a good weekend.
~Melissa :)

PS Thank you for the kind words about my sis and her family. They were terrified but are okay.

Blondie's Journal said...

You look beautiful! I don't see why you worry about your weight! The sweater is gorgeous, I would say, make another!!

XO,
Jane

Richella Parham said...

Denise, your knitted shirt is beautiful! And you look great--glad to know your healthy eating and exercising are paying off.

I thought about you today while watching the wedding. I wondered if it makes you homesick to hear people singing "Jerusalem." It makes me teary-eyed, that's for sure!

Love ya, girl!