Monday, May 23, 2011

Renaissance Fun!

The Renaissance Festival in Waxahachie, TX (near Dallas) runs from April to end of May every year. Jason mentioned last weekend that he would love to go there. We’ve been to a Renaissance Festival many years ago when we lived in MD (before Kristen was born), when we told Kristen about it, she was super excited :-)

Here’s some photos (especially for Nenna) :-)

 DSCN1368 

DSCN1369

DSCN1370

   DSCN1375

DSCN1376

DSCN1379

DSCN1399

DSCN1380

 

DSCN1395

Kristen of course was on the lookout for anything ‘wolf’ . . .  this is actually a coyote tail, she just had to have!

DSCN1397

  I have more pictures to share but this seems a lot for today. I’ll post more tomorrow. I really will try to post more this week, so much to show you in the garden, and my crafty stuff ;-)

Have a great Monday.        

5 comments:

Joyce said...

We went to the one in Maryland when our girls were about the age of yours...lots of fun! We did not wear costumes, fyi : )

Suzanne said...

I went to my first Renaissance Festival last year and loved it. Looks like you all had so much fun.

Val said...

This looks like such a wonderful time!!!

Anonymous said...

Waxahachie is such a great city, so many great Victorian houses! Glad you had fun :)

Honeycombs said...

Looked as if you were having a great time sis. Love the outfits you and Jason were wearing, xx