Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Show and Sell Party - #6

ShowandTellButton1  

The lovely Kristen is hosting her Show and Sell party! Party # 6, and yet I’ve only joined in two of them because I always forget it’s Thursday already and I usually don’t get a post up in time.

So, trying to keep on the ball this week, I’m posting today and will join the party tomorrow morning when she puts up the linky (or it might be tonight).

Slowly but surely I’m adding things to my Etsy Shop. This week I finished a couple more soft washcloths. These are in a pretty pastel green.

DSCF5380

I’v made this a set of two instead of 3. Some people have never tried hand knit cloths so a smaller set might be what they’re looking for. But I have to tell ya, if you’ve not used a hand knitted washcloth/dishcloth before, you should give them a try.

  DSCF5382 I usually knit my dishcloths with a ‘not as soft’ cotton yarn. But these washcloth/facecloth are so soft they are perfect for the bathroom and super soft even for baby’s bathtime.  They make a great baby shower gift.

DSCN1568

This pretty little pink and white set has already sold, but I’d be happy to take a custom order ;-)

Also listed this week is a pretty little watermelon hat.

DSCN1573

Size 0-3mths. It’s perfect for that new little one on a cool summer night. Knit with 100% cotton.

DSCN1576

 

Coming soon is this cute white hat featuring a big pink rose !

DSCN1654

 

I love knitting hats :-) This one is still available in my shop (with free shipping).. . .

Dscf3184a

 

You can visit  my ETSY SHOP HERE ! Or click the banner below.

Kikiboo_headerwhite

Thanks for stopping by. Head over to Kristen’s blog to see some other wonderful hand made goodies. Kristen sells the most beautiful photo frames and floral arrangements.

6 comments:

Sue said...

Those are all gorgeous Denise! If I ever finish the baby blanket I'm making (I'm hating knitting it - the needles are small so it's taking FOREVER and the baby's already a few months old - sigh)... I'd like to start making some more fun things. I made dishcloths for our silent auction which was a HUGE hit as door prizes.

Gone said...

Denise, these are all so cute!! I love the hats - the watermelon hat is adorable - and ROSES? WOW!!

sadie said...

love your hats, but then you know I've always been a fan ;o)

Ah, you and your super hot weather. No, you can keep it! At least I know that at some point our warmer weather will break and I'll get rain - just like today! It's still a bit too muggy for my liking, but I've got rain and that makes me happy!

Lori said...

That little hat is so cute!! Karl's Grandma made us some of those dishcloths and I love them.
I will head over to see Kristen's site now.
Have a nice evening!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

Lori said...

LOL, Denise, I thought your daughter Kristen was making things, when I saw the site I was like...WOW Kristen!! Then I clicked on the Etsy store and saw the picture of Kristen the owner...LOL!!!! Anyway, thought it was funny and had to share. I need to get out in the blogging world more.

Jen S. said...

Denise--
You are very talented! I love everything you made. I love the hat with the flower on it...super cute :)