I guess I got out of the habit of blogging again! Not much to blog about over the past few weeks, and life as usual has been busy with school every day and taking Bindi on walks to wear her out!!! Yes, she is one little hyper puppy so I have started taking her for a walk in the morning before we start school. Just for about 40 minutes. It does help, as she settles down a lot more and sleeps or just chews toys while we are working. I took some pictures the other day as I headed up the street..
Took this one too when we got back....
I've also been knitting and made these cute tree ornaments this week. I've got shawls on the needles and socks too, but these were a quick knit so I wanted to try them. There's a bunny you can make too which I think I will do next.
We have snow this morning, about 5 inches!! I may try to take pics later when Kiki goes out in it to play, which I'm sure she will. I have the fixin's for a lovely breakfast brunch, bacon, eggs, hash browns and waffles, AND Mimosas!!! It's going to be a cozy day at home for us 3. Hope you have a great day too.









2 comments:
I love those knitted ornaments. So cute!
Love the knitted ornaments. Would love to knit some for my tree. What pattern did you use? Thanks, Susan
Post a Comment