Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Pics

Here are a few more photos from our fun night last night.




It was such a warm sunny day so we decided we'd set up a table out in the cul-de-sac and grill hotdogs and put out some 'munchies'. Cheryl, ever the gracious host even offered 'dogs' to the trick or treaters (and the parents that came with them) :-)

The deviled eggs I made were a big hit with everyone.....

and of course the kids loved the cupcakes Kristen and I had made earlier that afternoon....

Watch out, the prisoner is on the loose again. . . .

he was on the lookout for any dropped hotdogs!

Here's Kristen home from her trick or treating....

Look at all that 'loot'!

Hope you all had a fun night too. So.... next up is Kristen's birthday party, then Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like everyone had a VERY!!! HAPPY!!! HALLOWEEN!!! filled lots of TREATS!!!
Geri

Clueless_Mama said...

I love all the pics! I love the wolf, very scary. Looks like lots of treats were had by all!!

Mikki said...

How fun!!! Looks like you ALL had a great time!!

Sue said...

I have never seen anyone trick or treat in flip flops before - lol You can tell where I live huh? lol

I wanna live in your cul-de-sac. Sounds like SO Much fun on Halloween. You & Cheryl really add something special to your neighborhood that's for sure.

Kiki looked cute in her wolf costume. What was Connor dressed as? I couldn't tell.

Hugs xo

~Pam~ said...

Hi Denise!
What a fun time!!
Love all the pics.

xoxo

claudie said...

OMGosh I adore Kiki's costume and look at Boo...suits him doesn't it?
Haven't been here in a while.
Those devilled eggs... are to die for! My kids love them.
Thanks for dropping by. Interesting about the "Dinner in the Pumpkin" and me in the Tea Cup.
I'm guessing you didn't win Melissa's giveaway BOO HOO. I was going to say "good luck".
Happy Blue Monday or what ever day it is Denise.
Love Claudie
xoxoxo