I’m joining in with DebbieDoo’s ‘PET PARTAAAAY!!!
I know most of you reading my blog know full well that Boo is our little Shih Tzu, but for anyone new coming over from Debbie’s – Hi, and well, Boo is our little Shih Tzu :-)
Isn’t he a cutie! He’s a really good boy (for the most part) a very fussy eater, but that’s my fault not his!
He likes to sleep like this a lot!
Every afternoon you can find him sitting here. . . waiting for Kristen’s school bus to pull up!
Then at 5pm he’s there again, waiting for ‘Daddy’ to come home!
Boo turned 5 last September. We like to spoil him and give him special treats on his birthday. Sept 28th is the actual day he was born, we brought him home from the breeder the day before Thanksgiving that year.
He actually looked like this when he was tiny. Quite a lot darker than he is now.
22 comments:
Boo is simply adorable! That face you could just squeeze him tight. Thanks so much Denise for sharing Boo at the party, he and Lucy got a long great!
Boo is so freakin adorable!!! My maltese sleeps on his back just like that must be a small male dog thing. It's hilarious!!
Hi baby sis I said I would comment so here I am. As you know I am not a great dog lover but if I had to I could live with Boo. I've been on your healthy den so will be reporting tonight on how I've done.Good Luck. Love and miss ya lots. xxxxxxxxx
He's a real cutie! Love the shots of him waiting at the window-enjoy:@)
Oh my! Boo is the cutest. He was so much darker when you got him. LOVE HIM!
Extremely cute !!!
Kammy
What a cute dog he is! Adorable...great photos too.
What a sweetie, Denise! Love his face! XOXO ~Liz
Now here I thought Boo waited for me to pull up at 5pm just to scare you with a little bark or two!!!!
I love Boo!! What a cutie!! I think that's the cutest thing that he waits at the window for the bus and your husband. That's love :)
wow, his coloring has really changed. can't believe how small-soo cute! stopping by from debbie's party, and i'm so glad i did!
He really is adorable! That photo of your baby girl holding him is just too sweet. Love it!
he is very cute and the one of him sleeping on the floor is too funny! susan
Totally adorable! He looks like my Forrester somewhat. They are such incredibly wonderful dogs aren't they? I'm a fellow Texan ~ always good to meet another!
Stop by and say hi when you can ~
Pat
Hi Boo, Sophie wanted me to come over to meet you! You are adorable! You sleep like Sophie! I tell her it's not lady like but she doesn't care! If our windows were as low as yours Sophie would be looking for her Daddy too. I'm following Mommy's blog now so I will be able to see what is new with you! Sophie thinks Frosty Paws are yummy too!
Denise & Sophie
Boo is precious!!! I love Shih Tzu's!
My ex husband has one and I get to dog sit her sometimes...I always enjoy it. :)
He is adorable! Carla
Boo is very boo-ti-ful! I didn't realize that they can change colors like that- he really lightened up! Did you see any of the dog national championships on Sunday? There was a Shih-tzu who was in the finals. His hair was so long you couldn't see his feet and he looked like a hover craft. So cute! Enjoy the week ahead! (((Hugz)))
Boo is so sweet! The picture of him sleeping on his back was so funny! Hopped over from the Pet Party!
Boo is so stinkin' cute! Love all the pics! Thanks for sharing :)
He is my favorite doggie I've seen Denise. What a doll! :)
Boo is sooooo cute!!!! Love the photo with his tongue sticking out!!!
Post a Comment