Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Winner!

yoplait smoothie-1-web

 

Hi everyone, Thank you all for leaving a comment on my Yoplait smoothie giveaway. I used the Random Number Generator to pick a number for the Yoplait Giveaway.

The Winner is #4   JEN. S

 randomnumber 

Congratulations Jen, email me your address and I’ll pass it on to MyBlogSpark :-)

If you haven’t tried one of these smoothies yet go out and buy one, Kristen has asked for one just about every day since we tried it. We like the strawberry and banana one best :-)

5 comments:

Jen S. said...

Yipeeee! That's so cool that I won :) What a great way to start my day!
I'll email you my address and phone #.
Thanks again for doing the giveaway!

Elizabeth said...

Awesome give away! I love Yoplait smoothies, I discovered them a couple of weeks ago. Have a great weekend, hugs

Melissa Miller said...

Congrats to Jenn!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner! We tried these smoothies also and they are good but a bit pricey here so I'll be sticking with making them myself. These make it easy and fast though.

sadie said...

Happy Valentine's Day. Hope it's a lovely one for you x