Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Winner. . .

that would be ME!!!  Not for the CSN giveaway – I’ll post the winner for that tomorrow:-)  I was the lucky winner of Debbie’s ‘personal’ giveaway a couple of weeks ago, and last week a lovely parcel arrived from Debbie. I just didn’t get a chance to post pictures because of having Kristen home sick every day.

When I opened the box, this pretty bag was inside.

DSCF4784

And these were the pretty little goodies inside!

DSCF4786

I just love the cheese platter and knife, can’t wait to use this at our next wine and cheese night :-)

DSCF4789

here’s a close up of the pretty necklace, it’s so ‘feminine’ I just love it.

   DSCF4788 Can you tell I like the word ‘pretty’ ;-)   Thank you Debbie for your generosity, and for sharing your life with us on your great blog.

You still have time to enter to win $40 to spend at the CSN online stores. CLICK HERE if you haven’t already left a comment.

4 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Oh everything is just beautiful Denise. Lucky you! How did I miss this giveaway from Debbie? I'm so happy for you my friend. Well deserved.

Enjoy! ~Melissa :)

Debbiedoos said...

I am so happy you liked it Denise...that necklace is going to look wonderful on you. I did enter you CSN too the other day. XO

Southern Lady said...

Congrats! You deserve it! Enjoy your prize. Carla

Traditions By The Seasons said...

Congrats...what a lovely gift! Debbie ROCKS!! Enjoy! XOXO ~Liz