I’m seriously having writers block here. It’s hard to post about stuff when you don’t do stuff!!!! Just wanted to let you know that I’m still around, trying to read blogs and comment, but I have nothing to share with you here :-(
I’ll have to put my thinking cap on! All my days are filled with laundry, house cleaning, eating ‘healthy’ lunches, making ‘healthy’ dinners, walking on my treadmill going to the grocery store and knitting! Doesn’t make for a very interesting read!
I’m sure I’ll have more to post about as the weather warms up and I get off my butt and get outside more, but until then, well there’s always my Healthy Blog or Knitting Blog to check up on too ;-) Sometimes I KNOW what to post about there!
Thanks for sticking around :-)
5 comments:
Hey girl! I know how you feel--some days I just feel like I have nothing interesting to say.
Have you ever thought about consolidating all your blogs into one? I don't know if that would work for you or not--just a thought.
Hope you have a great day!
No worries! Sometimes we need a break to recharge the creative battery. We'll be here when you're ready!
Hi Denise~
Glad to hear all is well with you!
I hope you have a great week :)
I get writer's block quite often...it will pass! Hope you have a great week. Carla
Sweet girl! Dont be trippin! You are so FUNNY and I dont think you REALIZE that! I can just read your blog {which I do OFTEN and just do a PATHETIC job of commenting} but you always make me SMILE, GIGGLE or FULL ON LOL! We ALL feel this way at times...I PROMISE, its not just you! I LOVE your blog!
xoxokara
Post a Comment