Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I believe . . .

The forecast yesterday said it would snow today.... I said, I'd believe it when I saw it
I took this video just a few minutes ago from the balcony outside my bedroom.... (click the small box with the triangle to play)

8 comments:

Richella Parham said...

Oh, my. This has been a weird winter.

Are you a believer now? :)

Take care! That jet lag can be a real beast--take care of yourself!

Melanie said...

I wish you would have talked so we could hear your voice:)

Hope you are getting rested up and catching up.

Darylynn said...

I was going to say the same thing... would've liked to hear you narrate and see how much accent you have left. It's always so exciting when it snows in an area not that used to it. Your streets are so nice and wide and houses not too close together. We're much closer to neighbors here. Yes, the sofa arrived a week ago Friday and we got Kanan's new crate this past Friday. Didn't want to have his big plastic crate in the family room. :) (((Hugz)))

Mikki said...

How fun!
Enjoy!!

sadie said...

:o) lovely. Nice to have a little nose around your neighbourhood too! x

Tracey said...

Hi Denise! The snow was fun while it lasted but ours is melting too! Hope you feel better soon! ((BIG HUGS))

Julie said...

Wow...snow in Austin! Loved your little movie, the snow and your street look so pretty. I'm with Darylynn...you'll have to narrate next time so we can hear your accent. So do you still sound very British or have you acquired an American twang do you think? I guess your family back home would be a good judge of that. I must say, when we were in the US, we were very aware of sounding very different to everyone else, so you probably notice that about yourself also.

How's your sweet Mam doing? Hope each day sees her getting stronger. Keeping her in my prayers (and you too sweetie as I know you feel torn). Love you dearly, Julie xoxoxo

Clueless_Mama said...

I agree with the others. I would have loved to hear you talk as well. I can't believe you got snow. That is so exciting. I love the pictures of your kids including the dog in kids playing in it:)