Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend. Ours was fun, just hanging around the house and chillin with the neighbors as usual :-)
I finally got around to taking some pictures of my ‘Fall Knits’ with the help of my sweet princess. I’ve made a start at listing them in my Etsy shop. I was so pleased with how clear the photos turned out. . .
These two beautiful cowls are already listed. I have some others to list along with some fingerless mittens and some cotton lace trimmed hats - here’s a sneak peak at some of them . . . .
It’s still so hot here and feels like it will never cool down, but I wanted to get these listed. For some, the leaves are already falling, the mornings have a crispness in the air. For others it’s even time to start thinking about Christmas gifts! ;-)
12 comments:
The cowls are just beautiful, Den. I love all the pretty colors! I still have my eye on the fingerless gloves. I love them! {must wait til payday}.
Your model is fabulous!
xoxo
Jane
Gorgeous! Well done! And your little model is stunning!!! What a gorgeous girl!
The photos are great, Denise, as are the knits but everyone will be looking at how pretty Kiki is! ;) Good luck with your Etsy shop! Enjoy the week ahead! (((Hugz)))
I love all of these! Just got back from your Etsy site and ordered the Blue Cowl. The color is gorgeous. I can't wait to see it in person!
(Your model is a beautiful girl!!)
Wow, I love the cowl necks...they are so nice. Great job Denise.
Kristen looks so grown up modeling these. She is so pretty.
Hope your having a great day.
Hugs,
Cindy
Beautiful products on a GORGEOUS model! Kristen is such a lovely girl!
Your knitting never fails to amaze me. You do WONDERFUL work!!
Wow, great knitting. Carla
Well done - you have been a busy bee - lovely lovely!
Hey there ... your knits are beautiful ... and your "model" is gorgeous !! You are one talented lady! Thanks for your kind note about my kitchen Fall decor! You are too kind. And, yes, girl, you need to get to Hobby Lobby soon! I'm envious you have one close by!! Take care, Becca
You are verrrry talented. Love all the knits. And that model is just the cutest :)
She is just adorable in the hats. I love all of it!
Beautiful cowls, Den! And what a pretty little freckly face ;-). I love freckles, and when I was young, I used my mom's brown eyebrow pencil to draw them across my nose. Weird kid, you think ;-)?
Post a Comment