I’m getting behind again on my postings AND my blog visits. It just seems the hours go no where every day! I’m trying to plan on staying in more often but yesterday was another day I had to go out. . . it was time for my ‘yearly well woman’ appointment at the Dr’s – glad that is over with is all I can say about that!
I wanted to post yesterday but never got around to it and here we are nearly the end of the week again, and not only that but the end of the month :-0 Can you believe it’s October tomorrow? I can’t. It’s my birthday month (and I know a lot of bloggy friend’s birthdays too) so, I may have to get creative and come up with ways to make it a very special month? I know some have birthday weeks, but I might actually go one step further and make the whole month about me! Hmmm? but I’ll have to get my thinking cap on first.
This week we had a birthday in the family, but it was no ‘human’ birthday – it was our baby boy Boo, he turned 5 on Tuesday :-)
Of course we have to wrap up gifts and give him a special treat.
I need to make this a quick post so I will leave you with some cute photos for now.
His special treat – doggy icecream! I took video of Jason and Kristen singing happy birthday to Boo, I will have to try and upload it later ;-)
8 comments:
What a cutie he is! Happy Birthday to your sweetie little Boo!
Happy Birthday to BOO! he is a cutie!
Hi Denise! Happy Birthday to Boo! Cute pics of everyone :D ((BIG HUGS))
Happy Birthday to Boo! My birthday month is October... tomorrow to be exact! I just love this month. Carla
He is a cutie! I have never seen a doggie cupcake. That was a cute photo too:)
Very cute. Happy Birthday to Boo! My dog loves Frosty Paws!
doggy ice cream !! lol
I've not been around this week, so I'm having a quick catch up.
Yes, October already. Where did September go?
I'm sorry your mam is in hospital again, hope it isn't for long. I shall keep her in my thoughts.
xx
Post a Comment