The lovely Kristen over at Kristen's Creations is hosting her first 'Share Your Creations' Party today. It's similar to her Show and Sell, but she's changed it up for anyone to share 'anything' they've created (not just what they're selling), although she still has allowed us to share things we've created that we will sell! I thought I'd join in today and show you a few things I've been creating this week for my Etsy shop.
I popped out to Hobby Lobby earlier this week and decided to buy some 'Fall Yarn'! It's still hot here in TX, but there's still a feeling that Fall is on it's way, perhaps because we're up earlier each morning and I'm getting to feel the cool 70 degree weather before it hit's the 100's later in the day! Whatever it is, it's putting me in the mood for Fall Knitting :-)
Last year my Pumpkin hat was pretty popular, so I'm listing it again and can do other sizes if needed. Using the same lovely orange yarn, I knit this pretty little girls hat . . .
I think it looks super cute and will be a great addition to any little girl's 'wardrobe'. I've got some cowls to list soon too, like these I had last year - a gorgeous chunky cowl knit in a 'fan and feather' pattern (which looks rather lacy).
I love this oatmeal colored yarn and I've got a chunky pair of fingerless mittens to list in the same yarn - it's just a matter of taking the photos, which I'm hoping to do this weekend. Also to list is another cowl like this . .
and I also have it knitted in a lovely 'Fall' color, a beautiful blend of browns, orange, sienna and burnt umber - it looks gorgeous. After I have a few new things listed for Fall I will get on with my Christmas gift knitting :-) It certainly keeps me busy!


8 comments:
Hi Denise, I'm so glad you joined the party! I think this party will be better. I felt like others who might have wanted to join, did not feel like they could because of the title. I really feel like I stay on track better when I had the party though...so I plan on keeping this one going.
I bet you will sell that little pumpkin hat quick! It's adorable...so is everything else! Thank you for your nice comments on my paintings. I'm going to give it a shot again, so we will see! lol... Have a great day!! Kristen
Hi Denise,
Happy September! I am so happy that autumn is almost here. I am tired of hot/humid weather.
I love your knitting projects, especially the cute hats. You are so talented!
Have a great day.
love you!
xoxo
How very cute Denise! I can't knit, wish I could, oh the thing you make are so wonderful!
Denise, your knitted creations are absolutely wonderful. You are so talented!! That pumpkin hat has me wondering if I need a gift for any babies this fall! :)
WOW...you are quite talented Denise! I love what you made. I especially love the pumpkin hat...it's SO CUTE and so festive!
Have a great day :)
Denise you are SO talented! good for you for doing what you love and doing it so well!
Hi Sis, love the knits. I joined Kristens party too although my pic isn't so good. She has some beautiful creations on there. Love ya xx
Hi little sis just sitting here wishing I was sitting there with you loving you lots missing you always. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment