Hi guys, I must apologize for not announcing the winner to my giveaway on Saturday as I had originally intended. I bought some new herbs and plants for the garden and was out there a lot with Jason, I totally forgot about getting on here and posting! So, without further ado..... The Winner IS:
Congratulations Carol, I'll be contacting you with the information about how to download your free software. Thanks to everyone that entered. I'll be back later today with a 'weekend catchup' post.
2 comments:
Hi Denise, I just read your story below! How scary! I'm glad the people were not there, but hope those poor pets got out! Glad your house wasn't damaged. Thanks for joining my party last week...your fall decor is really pretty. The scarecrows on your stairs were so cute! Kristen
Hi Denise! Thanks for the anniversary wishes and good wishes foor Jessica. Enjoy the rest of the week! (((Hugz)))
Post a Comment