Hi guys, another Monday, don’t they come around fast?! This one is great because there is NO school today :-) or tomorrow for that matter, or the next day either. Yup, we’re having a 6 day weekend (started last Friday when school was canceled because of ALL THE SNOW we got) ;-)
I’m still going strong with my healthy eating plan (boy I sure do hope I can keep this up for a very long time)! One thing that will make it easy I’m sure are these . . . .
I love smoothies and I’ve often made them in the past myself. Generally with a combination of fresh and frozen fruit, most often by using frozen strawberries, fresh bananas, yogurt, milk and sometimes I’d use protein powder if I had it. They’re not difficult to make but making sure I have all the ingredients on hand is the what takes the planning. I’ll often have the yogurt in the fridge, but no fresh bananas in the house (which I love in the smoothie cos it thickens it up like a milkshake)
I was contacted recently by MyBlogSpark and offered the chance to try the Yoplait Frozen Smoothies. I am so glad I did. I just made this today and wow, how simple it was. . . and delicious.
I didn’t have to wonder if I had the ingredients in to make a yummy smoothie, I just grabbed a packet from the freezer, added one cup of milk and voila, I got two large smoothies (Kristen enjoyed the other one). I think these will become a regular afternoon snack for me and Kristen.
Each package of Yoplait Frozen Smoothies contains one full serving of fruit (1/2 cup) and 110 to 120 calories per serving. Not only does Yoplait yogurt contain live and active cultures, but when prepared with skim milk and made according to package directions, Yoplait Frozen Smoothies are a good source of calcium.
Yoplait provided me with this product, and information through MyBlogSpark And they have an extra prize pack for one of my readers. If you’d like the chance to win, just leave a comment on this post. The goodies you’ll receive are shown below. (US residents only).
Kristen has already taken the cute water bottle! I love the diet and fitness journal and the carryall/backpack bag is ideal for when I get back to my walking! I’ll be able to put my water bottle and camera in while I’m out walking around the neighborhood :-) I think you’ll love it too!
I’ll draw a winner on Friday.
19 comments:
Keep going girl!! Hey I had some glitches in my blog and I had to recreate a new one will you please come follow me there its noplacelikehomeally.blogspot.com thank you!
That sounds delicious! I'll have to look for them Denise. Thanks for telling us. It's funny but the only way I will eat yogurt is in a drinkable form. The containers make my mouth water from the sour taste.
Oh my goodness Denise these smoothies look DIVINE!!!! I'm definitely going to add this to my grocery list this week!!!:) I'm with you I love smoothies but I never have all the ingredients so you have to "plan" to make them so this will make it a lot easier!! Hope you have a great week ahead!!
Blessings,
Dana
Hi Denise!
Those smoothies look SO YUMMY! I'm going to buy some next time I'm out. Jeven and I will love them I'm sure :)
Sounds like you are doing good eating healthy...way to go girl! That's great.
I'm trying too...went to the gym today for the first time in my life. I'm just glad to be alive after that workout! Ha :)
Have a great week!
I buy these all the time! YUMMY!!
Actually looks pretty yummy! At first I thought it was a powder. Is it?
Have you ever thought of getting a smoothie machine? I have one and it makes the best frozen smoothies. It works sort of like a blender. It also makes wonderful margaritas!
XO,
Jane
Hi Denise,
Just stopping by to let you that I had put my blog on private because I have had been invaded by spam. There were a lot of not so nice comments and my traffic feed is filled with some really bad sites. I don't know how this has happened but I'm going to work on it and I hope be back in a few days.
Thanks for understanding.
Blessings,
Karen
Hi Denise! Love the snow photo- everyone looks so excited and Boo- too cute! I love Smoothies, too, but usually make them myself with frozen berries and vanilla nf yogurt. They have those you made at Costco and there's a coupon for them so I may try them. Everything comes in such ;arge quantitites that it's good to have a recommendation b4 you buy! Enjoy the no-school days! We're off to the dog beach today. (((Hugz)))
Sounds yummy! Keep up the good work. Carla
congratulations on keeping to eating healthy! I need to start...I just sputter in my attempts.
I love the convenience of having a smoothie on hand -- like you, it never fails that I am missing a key ingrediant. This looks very delicious and I'm going to add these to my regular grocery rotation.
Hi there...these do sound real good, I will have to see if I can find them, I like shakes too :D
Hi Denise,
Thanks for sharing this with us...it looks DELISH!! XOXO ~Liz
I've tried the strawberry/banana of these and love it. They are so easy & yummy too.
I love smoothies, but I never make them--this sounds like a great product for me to try.
I'm so proud of you for sticking with your good eating! I need to try to do the same. I really need to make some progress!
Hi Denise! The beach in the video is just north of Carpenteria and south of Santa Barbara. We go there because dogs are allowed off-leash. It's very private and quiet. Glad Kiki enjoyed it. (((Hugz)))
Denise I just found a blog friend of mine has some delicious recipes. It's called * A Time For Everything*. Her name is Lori. I've known her for over two years and somehow lost track of her blog. She's on my blogroll now if you want to take a look. :)
Of course smoothies are just delicious!! I try to make one every couple of days for my boys and myself the Yoplait package sounds quick, easy and delicious.
I'm tempted to keep a puppy too!! You know that we already have two Shih Tzus and one of CoCo's puppies looks just like a Shih Tzu. I will try and take individual photo's of them in a few days. Just too darn cute!
Fondly,
Ann
@
The Tattered Tassel
Post a Comment