Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day!

We had a lot of fun over at our neighbors house yesterday, bbqing and hanging in the pool! Here's a few photos...







7 comments:

AliceMum said...

Hi Denise!! I have missed you at the board and then I remembered you had a blog so I came to see what is happening in your busy life!! Looks like you had a fun Memorial Day..we did too but no swimming but lots of fun anyway..Pam and her family along with 2 of our boys and their families spent the afternoon with us and had a cook out and lots of visiting!! Going to go check your earlier posts!! Blessings!!

sadie c said...

what a fantastic time you had! Lots of fun.

Just had a thought, your neighbours are going to be hard to move away from aren't they?

Will reply to your email later on today. Yesterday was just such a busy day, I didn't get a chance to!

xx

Creations By Cindy said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Traditions By The Seasons said...

Glad you have a great weekend! Looks like everyone had a blast! xo ~Liz

~Pam~ said...

Hi Denise,
What fabulous photos! Looks like lots of fun.
MISS you!
xoxoxo

Lori said...

Looks like fun!! Glad you had a nice Memorial Day!! Have a nice weekend also. ((BIG HUGS))!!

Jen S. said...

Looks like fun was had by all! :) That's great!

Hope your weekend is going well!