It's Monday night as I write this (ready for Tuesday morning) and there's not really much to blog about. Kristen and I haven't been out of the house today! I started making a list of things to pack and got on top of laundry again so I can put clothes to one side that we'll want to take with us. I don't want to wear stuff this week only to have to wash them again near the end of the week to pack! I also got the big suitcase out and have already put Kristen's clothes in it.Tomorrow (that's today if you're reading this on Tuesday morning) we're off to piano lesson at 10am. Nothing else is on the agenda for the rest of the day. Hmmm, with days like this it will feel like the week is dragging. But I really can't be motivated to do anything else other than pack!
The picture above was taken 3 years ago on my last trip home. I was trying to write Kristen's name in the sand but my sister was taking so long to figure out how to use the camera, the tide start coming in fast and was already wiping out the first letter 'K' :-)
Well as I said, not much to write about tonight so I'm off to bed.
12 comments:
Great pic sweetie, bet you can't wait to be back there with your loved ones once again. Is Kristen also really excited about her trip to England and another country at that? That would be a pretty big deal amongst her friends I'd imagine.
So you have the bags out and the lists happening, so it sounds like you're right on track.
Just a few more sleeps!
Big huggles. xx
Can hear the excitement in that post! I hope you have a fantastic time. Will you get to see Sadie? Hope so! If I don't get back before you leave, have fun and can't wait to see lots of pictures when you get back! Hugs
Won't be long now, D! Will that tropical storm/hurricane weather have any impact on your flying out this week? I hope not!
When we were packing up for vacation I did the same thing - I spent the week of just wearing other clothes (my less fav ones) so I didn't have to do laundry in order to pack.
I'll miss you while you're gone but can't wait to hear all about it & see lots of pics!!
Happy packing!
Love ya xo
Missing a K or not- that's still a great photo! Is that a hotel in the background? It's almost D(eparture) Day for you! (((Hugz)))
Hi Denise! Hope you have great weather for your flight- hopefully non of Dolly can reach Austin! And hope the weather is nice "back home" so you can enjoy sightseeing! We'll miss you! (((Hugz)))
Hi Denise! That is a great photo and what a neat idea! Hope you have a wonderful trip. ((BIG HUGS))
I'm so excited for you Denise, I know you'll have a wonderful trip! I will be anxious to read all about it when you return. Know I'll be thinking of you and Kristen and keeping you in my prayers. Love and ~hugs~
HOpe you have a great time. Very cute (writing in the sand!) Have fun and catch up with you when you get back. XOXO
Hi Denise! You should be in the UK already. I hope you are having a great trip so far. See you when you get back. Big hugs!
Hi Denise, I want to add my good wishes to the rest. I hope you're having a wonderful visit home. Awww, there's no place like home, is there? I'm already looking forward to reading all about it when you get back safe and sound.
Hi sweetie,
Sue and I miss you.....
Hope you're having an awesome time, and making the most of every moment with all those you love. Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see your pics. Take care sweetie.
With love 'n hugs. xx
Hi Denise, I am so behind on my reads, that I didn't even realize you were gone! I hope you have a wonderful time, & I can't wait to hear all about it & see pics when you return.
I LOVE the shoes!!!! You go girl...you are going to be 'stylin' for sure! :-)
See you when you get back. Hugs!
Post a Comment