Sunday, December 27, 2009

Another Christmas Over...

Farewell Christmas 09, you were wonderful and we had lots of fun, I'm rather sorry to see you go, but we look forward to a great New Year. I hope you all had a great Christmas too. Here's a few photos from the past couple of days.... we actually got snow on Christmas eve afternoon here in Central Texas! It was just little flakes for about 10 minutes or so, never stayed on the ground, but it was lovely to see.


Kristen used some of her birthday money this year to buy gifts for me, Daddy, Grandma and Papa. She wrapped mine without my help... in a plastic box with tissue inside! It was a Winnie The Pooh tree ornament which I just loved. Her nursery was all Winnie the Pooh stuff, she knows how much I love him ;-)

Here's Kristen throwing reindeer food out on Christmas Eve, just before bedtime...


and setting out milk and cookies (with carrots for the reindeer) before heading to bed.


She woke us up at 7am on Christmas morning, which wasn't too bad....

Santa brought a new bike :-) and a new Nintendo DSi, Webkinz Timber Wolf, Zhu Zhu Pets, and lots of other goodies....




later in the afternoon we all opened 'stockings'. This is a new tradition I've just started this year. Jason and I have never filled stockings for each other, but I thought it would be fun if we did, so I also did one each for Grandma and Papa and Kristen waited to open her stocking from Santa with us all. It was a ton of fun... Jason spoiled me and bought more presents (and candy) than would fit in my stocking, including a new Flip Camcorder which was a huge surprise to me :-)

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too. We'll be celebrating New Year next door with our neighbors..... what will you be doing?

5 comments:

The Whispering Creek House said...

Thank you for your kind words you left me on my blog! I Really appreciate it! I see you had a wonderful Christmas! Your little girl is adorable! She looks so happy! i hope you will visit again soon! THANKS!

Farming On Faith said...

I had great fun peeking around this morning.YOu jave a lovely family and a wonderful blog.
Happy New Year~
Carrie

Suzanne said...

Great idea with the stockings! I think I may add that to my things to do next year list.

Gigi said...

Awwwww, happy days and beautiful family!

Melanie said...

Even more in common....my son (15 yrs. old) use to LOVE Winnie the Pooh. His room was done in all Poor Bear stuff & he had all the toys, bottles, and clothes. I even have some ornaments and a christmas train. Your daughter is beautiful too.