I just want to thank everyone for your prayers for Mam, she finally came home at the weekend after 3 weeks in hospital! She's tired and weak but sounds really good when I talk to her on the phone. I can't tell you how relieved I am just to know she's home with the family this week.
I can't believe how quickly the time is passing. How exciting that this week is Christmas. I'm happy because I've finished all of my shopping and just have to clean the house a little this week. On Wednesday morning I think I will get up bright and early and get to the grocery store for 'fresh' stuff that I will need for Christmas dinner etc. On Christmas Eve my inlaws come over for dinner and we open family gifts that night, then of course on Christmas day Santa will have been and my favorite part is seeing the surprise on Kristen's face as she comes down the stairs :-)
9 comments:
Glad to hear that good news.
Have a wonderful Christmas.
D
so glad she's home :o) xx
Denise, happy to hear your mother is home. I've been thinking about you. Best wishes for happy holidays~Sarah
Hi Denise! Wonderful news that your mom will be home for Christmas. I'm sure that's a huge relief to you. Are you enjoying your Beatles Rock Band? Justin has that, too. :) As far as Jessica's teaching after the 2 month job, she'll just have to see what's available. Teachers are getting laid off here where we live. Have a Merry Christmas if you don't check in again! (((Hugz)))
Great news about your mum! Sounds like an early Christmas present to me!
Have a wonderful Christmas and keep the real spirit of Christmas present.
Hi Denise, I have been here catching up on your news and taking your "tour". Well, done. I wish you could come over and help me out... I hardly any time, but doing my best. HUGS
Glad your Mam is home for Christmas :) It's always a worry when loved ones are sick, but being so far away makes things even harder *hugs*
Have a wonderful week, and a very merry Christmas! :)
Love & hugs xx
That's wonderful news Denise! Merry Christmas to you and your entire family.
Great news about your mom! Merry Christmas to you and your family, I hope you have a wonderful holiday :)
Post a Comment