Wednesday, February 8, 2012

More knitting... but No More gray!

Remember a few weeks ago I showed you this photo,and said I would show you 'mine' once I finished knitting it?

Well, I finished knitting it :-) 


  


And not that you can tell, but I colored my hair yesterday, it felt great to get rid of all those little gray hairs that seem to be multiplying of late!

One of the ways to wear the cardigan is to wrap it at the front. . . . I was nearly not going to show this picture - I won't even comment on how fat I think my face looks!!!!!!

10 comments:

CelticCastOn said...

Yay for finally get those sleeves done :) Love that blue!

Sue said...

Great job Denise! Beautiful ;-) xo

middle child said...

Can't decide which looks prettier; your hair or your cardi!

yodafatkitty said...

Wow, awesome job on the sweater! Hair is super shiny! Love the color.
That's what I call progress :)

Nenna said...

Hi sis your cardy looks great and your hair looks fab,I can't believe how long it is. What colour did you use, I've just done mine and it's a reddy colour. Love to see that sunshine, grey wet and miserable here.Love and miss you lots xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Suzanne said...

That is just lovely! Wish I had the patience to learn to do that.

sadie said...

looks really lovely. pretty colour too.

I've got two packets of Nice N Easy so I can try and cover up my grey too. One pack is not enough, my hair is so long now. Not been too fussed about it lately as I've been wearing a hat every day, but it does annoy me when I take my hat off and see nothing buy stupid grey staring back at me - ok I get it, I'm getting old!!!

hope your Boo's tooth appointment goes well. It is such a worry when they're knocked out for things like that. I'm just glad Dud is back and it's all behind us now. He seems no worse for it, and it's nice to know his teeth are clean now.

x

Olga said...

Your cardi is so beautiful! I wish I could knit, I know how to crochet (basic stitches)enough to make afghans. You look so cute! I know we are our worst critics when it comes to pictures.

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

It's beautiful! what a great job!

Darylynn said...

Hi Denise! Fabulous job on the knitting. The back looks so intricate! Your hair is really long now. It's so refreshing to color and get rid of the pesky grays! I'm fixing my spaghetti squash tonight. Hope you have a great week ahead! (((Hugz)))