It's Friday!!!! Oh goodness, this week yet again just flew by. I had good intentions of posting more but really didn't have anything to post about. Anyway, just wanted to pop in and leave a post before the weekend (just in case my sis is reading and is wondering when I'll post again!).
I went to Kohl's this week as I had a 30% off coupon (which are rare, usually I only get the 15% off ones in the mail). The photos I took aren't very good at all, but I just wanted to share with you what I got. Most importantly, I wanted to rave about the boots I got for a steal!
VERA WANG over the knee leather BOOTs! Originally $119, on sale for $23.99!!!!!! Only one pair was on the shelf and THANK YOU, they were in my size. PLUS with the 30% off coupon I had, these were only $17!!!!
And, I know these won't be to everyone's taste..... but I LOVE them - Jennifer Lopez 'Yeti' (as I call them) Boots! Same price - $17!!!!
What a STEAL!
I also bought two nice new tops, and a purse. Love this cream and green top. The neckline has a braided beaded attachment!Vera Wang (again) white cropped jeans. These looks great with the cream and green top.
And (you can see in this picture) I also got a pair of black yoga pants. ALL OF THIS. (using my 30% off) .. the TWO pair of boots, $68 purse (which was on sale too), two tops, Vera Wang Jeans, and Yoga pants = $130!!!! I love when I get a bargain . . . . or two :-)
Have a great weekend. It's forecast to be a wet and cold one here, but I don't mind at all. We'll be getting more warmer weather soon enough!
13 comments:
You did great! I always take advantage when I get 30% off. I usually pass the coupon along to someone when I leave.
Hi sis what great bargains wish I could have been with you to get them. Had a pedicure tonight needed it then checked on mam doing ok.Will ring you at the weekend, hope Jason is feeling ok.Miss you loads Nenna xxxxxx
Total score! You did awesome...way to go! I love the things you got. Those boots are super cute! :)
Have a great weekend!
I am loving the boots and tops...you have a lot of great outfits in the making there. I envy that you don't have to buy sweaters, those tops are made for lovely warm days!!
Happy Weekend!
P.S. Great deals!
XO,
Jane
Ooooh... gotta love Kohl's! Doug just picked me up some Simply Vera & Chaps sleepwear when he's been down in the States these past 2 weeks. I want to see a pic of you in those new boots, girlfriend!! Nice finds!
(Hope I get to come down again soon & we can have another shopping day!!)
Miss & Love ya xoxo
Hi Denise! I have a new blogger blog so I saw that you had posted! :) Had to see what you stole. I am so spoiled by the 30% off coupons that I won't go to Kohl's without one! You cleaned up! (PS- if you get a 15% off one in the mail try going into the store and asking for a coupon- say you forgot yours- and you might get a better one.) They have some cute designer stuff there with the Vera Wang and J Lo! Link to new blog is on my old one. Happy Weekend!
Ok. On the Vera Wang boots? You may have equaled or exceeded my best deal ever. I'd have to do the math. And the Yeti boots? LOVE THEM!
we would just never find bargains like that here. Prices of everything are going up and up. Each week when I do the weekly shop I noticed that prices are being hiked up by 10 p a time. Doesn't sound like much, but soon mounts up.
So I too would be chuffed to bits to find so many bargains. lucky you.
have a good weekend. x
Wow....can you ever shop girl! I really like the black boots, and you sure did manage to get an excellent price on everything. The cream top is really different but I love it too. I'm glad we got to peek!
I'll keep your sweet Mam in my prayers, and I'm so pleased she is doing much better. It sounds like she is in good hands too, which must bring you peace of mind.
Thank you for your sweet comments about my blog. I'm always busy...never enough hours in the days or days in the week but I figure if I blog about the ordinary it will just be plain boring, so rather than bore people to tears I tend not to blog much. I will endeavor to blog more you you and Susie won't send me to the 'naughy girl' corner....tee hee. Enjoy your weekend. xx
Great buys sis, got myself a new pair of boots today in the sale too but not as nice as yours. Nenna's getting good at the comments we'll make a computer buff out of her yet!! Love ya xx
definitely some great buys! well done!! enjoy the new loot!!
Wow, you sure did score! I am LOVIN' those "Yeti" boots. Snap a pic when you wear them, I would love to see what they look like on. I LOVE the black boots too. Great job! xo ~Liz
Hi Denise!
Wow! That was some awesome shopping! I love Kohls, especially when I have a 30% coupon. :-)
~hugs~
Post a Comment