Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pretty Outside

GIVE-AWAY!
Don't forget, there's still time to enter my give-away this week. Click on the scarf above to go to that post and leave your comment.




I wanted to quickly share some 'outdoor' pics before I head off out for coffee with a friend this morning :-) I was 'prettying' the front porch area up this weekend with 'mum's and more pumpkins, which I have to say by the way are ALL from our garden out back (more about that another time). . . . I'll post more later today, but I wanted to link to Susan's blog this morning, so here's my 'pretty outside'








I took the above picture to show you the 'before' of the fence. Yesterday I planted a Yuletide Camelia but didn't get a chance to take an 'after' picture. I'll do that tomorrow (it's raining today) and tell you more about it.

Also, you can click here to see my 'Halloween Decor' out front' which I posted about last week.

8 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

~WOW! Denise your patio looks amazing! I just love your beautiful outdoor rug. ~Lovely.

Have a blessed day. ~Melissa :)

Joyce said...

It all looks so pretty and inviting. Thanks for sharing.
Joyce

Mary Bergfeld said...

It all looks wonderful and is seasonally appealing. I like that you haven't overdone it. I hope you are having a wonderful day .

Tracey said...

Hi Denise! Your fall decor is so pretty and I love your Halloween decor especially when it's lit up! We have only had a few sprinkles so far. Hope you are having a great day! ((BIG HUGS))

Charlene said...

Hey Denise I'm so glad you came by to visit me today & left the comment that you GREW your own pumpkins! I'm impressed. I see you are a Texas Gal too. I live south of Ft Worth. I love to come to Austin & go to Archivers fro scrapbooking weekends. My parents lived in Austin while they were building MoPack. Can you believe I knew it then??? LOL. Love your decor on your porch. Can't wait to see the after picture of the fence. Yes, it's raining here today too. Thanks for visiting Ms Reba & I for Outdoor Wednesday.

Signing Out said...

Your patio and yard look awesome! I love all your colorful plants, pumpkins and mums. It's great that you plant your own pumpkins, too.

Jane

Kat said...

Your front looks beautiful! All of your flowers are so pretty, and I am so impressed that you grew the pumpkins yourself! Thanks for stopping by. We are just North of Austin also in Georgetown. If you're ever up here for a festival or such, drop me a line! Kathy

Sue said...

It looks great at your front, D! Very festive and as one of your posters said, very inviting! Hope you've had a good week!

Hugs xo