Yes, we're back! It's Sunday morning as I type this, 7.49am to be exact. Kristen and I have been up since 6.30am (which was 12.30pm UK time).
The flight home was NOT GOOD! Our bags are still on their way home but should be delivered today. I won't go in to the miserable details today, but just think missed flights and delays and you get the idea! We arrived home at 1.30am last night which was actually 7.30am Sunday morning for us on UK time and we had set off at 11am on Saturday morning (UK time).
But all that aside, we've had a wonderful time. Loved every minute of it. Had a ton of laughs and thankfully no tears - even when we said our goodbyes :-) Kristen loved the beach, and the farm for the kids was a ton of fun. Holding a 5 week old baby rabbit was the highlight of that day for Kristen. I have tons to blog about and even more tons of photos to show (when I get my camera back which is in my suitcase!). So, all that will come in the next few days. Boo should arrive home today from Grandma's house. We can't wait to see him.
Thanks for all your comments in my last post. It's good to be home!
But all that aside, we've had a wonderful time. Loved every minute of it. Had a ton of laughs and thankfully no tears - even when we said our goodbyes :-) Kristen loved the beach, and the farm for the kids was a ton of fun. Holding a 5 week old baby rabbit was the highlight of that day for Kristen. I have tons to blog about and even more tons of photos to show (when I get my camera back which is in my suitcase!). So, all that will come in the next few days. Boo should arrive home today from Grandma's house. We can't wait to see him.
Thanks for all your comments in my last post. It's good to be home!
8 comments:
Welcome back!!! Sounds like you had a great time. And lucky you lost your bags on the way home - we always lose ours on the way there :)
Woohoo....you're back! I'm so sorry about your luggage going missing, but hopefully you'll have it real soon. It sounds like you had a wonderful time and that Kristen enjoyed her family time with all the relos. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing your photos. No, I don't think that will be boring and I'm sure no-one else will either ;) Just pulling your leg as I know you always worry about that, but honestly, people wouldn't be here if they were not interested ;) We have 99 days until our trip!
It's good to have you back and I hope your body clock can catch up with Texas time real soon.
Luv ya. xx
WELCOME HOME!!!! Oh how I've missed you!!
What a drag about your bags - I'm getting flashbacks of coming to Texas a couples months ago ;-) Airlines... blech! We are stuck with a love-hate relationship with them aren't we?
I can't wait to hear ALL about your trip but unfortunately, I'm heading offline for a week to go up north to visit my Dad and "Mom" Gelene. I'll just have to miss you one more week (boo hoo).
I'm so glad you're home safe and sound & hopefully your luggage will be there soon!
Love you lots & can't wait to see your pics!
See you in a week!
Hugs xo
Welcome home! I was just thinking as I was making my coffee that you should be home this week! Sounds like you had a fun time even though the airlines got a little crazy! Can't wait to see the pictures. Hugs
Hey Denise,
Welcome Home! I know you were looking forward to going and I know you had a great time. I am also sure that you are glad to be back home in Texas. And Julie is correct in saying that we are all looking forward to seeing photos and hearing about your adventures. We can live through you and not spend all the money ;-)
HUGS
Welcome home Denise!! I am so glad you had a nice time. Sorry about the flight home and the luggage. I hope it makes it home soon.
I bet Boo was so glad to see you!! Have a nice week. Get some rest. ((BIG HUGS))!!
Welcome back hun~ Sorry about the flights! ICK! Sometimes, either they are good experiences, or the worst. Have a great week hun!
Welcome home Denise! I look so forward to the future posts with all the stories, pics, & such. I'm sorry your luggage wasn't quite ready to come home yet, so took another flight, but at least it is coming. I guess I would be in a panic if my camera wasn't with me - mine resides in my purse. Hope you can rest up - I know the jetlag is awful, having done it many times. Give Boo a squeeze for me! Hugs
Post a Comment