Monday, August 11, 2008

Trying to add a photoshow!

I hope this works! I've added a few photos of our trip to the farm. If this works I'll add more pics of our days out over the next few days.

10 comments:

Darylynn said...

Hi Denise! Was just coming to tell you it was PhotoShow but see you've discovered that. Will enjoy reading about your trip and seeing the pix now! (((Hugz)))

Darylynn said...

Nice job on the PhotoShow! They're fun, huh? I clicked on the little speaker so I could hear themusic. You might want to let people know to do that. The farm looked fun! Loved the photo of you on the tractor! ;) Glad your suitcases (and camera) arrived finally!

Anonymous said...

Wow Denise, you did a great job with your photo show, and I look forward to seeing more of them. I'll have to remember this for our US trip pics. Kristen obviously is an animal lover...how cute.

Isn't that so nice that your family went out of their way to welcome you back. Wow...the cake was handmade by your nephew's wife, isn't she clever.

I forgot to tell you, they won't let us play scrabble across the Pacific anymore. Apparently the original makes are Scrabble are not happy about a version of their game being available on Facebook, so they banned it in the US & Canada. We can still get it here, we just can't play against anyway from the US or Canada...how sucky is that! Lots of people have complained about it, so hopefully they can strike some kind of deal with them to allow us to play across the pacific once again. There is a new version you can play, but when I tried to sign up for it I was told it's not available to us here in Australia. You and Sue should at least be able to play, but for now ;( I can't.

Glad your bags showed up but what's with BA calling at 1am!

Tootles ....and hugs.

Anonymous said...

Oops... that was supposed to read "the original makers of Scrabble......"

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos! You did a great job on photoshop. Can't wait to see more photos. My neice will be moving to London in September. She is going to school in Scotland right now.

Darylynn said...

Phhoey- not sure if my last comment will go thru because it went to an error message. Just telling you to get a free account at YouTube and then you can upload videos- there's an easy "upload" button to use. Nothing to it! (((Hugz)))

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise!! I am glad your luggage made it home!! Yay!!
Loved the photoshow!! Looks like you all had a great time.
Enjoy your day. ((BIG HUGS))!!

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

Buy that little girl a bunny already!!! Love the pictures :)

Danna said...

Wow, you are setting the bar! You did a great job of putting the photos up. This is great fun Denise. I can't wait to see what is next. HUGS

sadie said...

hello!
I bet if was nice to get back home wasn't it? Sounds like the journey back wasn't much fun.

No, I don't think our weather was much better than yours and it's still pretty winterish at times. I'm in knitwear most days (though I admit I do get too warm when hoovering and tidying up, but when I'm sitting still - ish - it feels pretty chilly). I think we've got more rain on the way today. Despite that, Bill is taking humbug to the zoo with his sister .

got to rush. just wanted to say hello xxxx