I took Kristen and Connor to the pool yesterday and still forgot to take the camera. So, it's more oldies for you today :-)
First pic, taken July 2002, Kristen is about 20 months old. We were camping at a place called Roaring Point in Nanticoke, MD. We only stayed two nights I think because the weather got too hot! But Kristen loved being in the water and on the sand.
So, still not much going on here, but I hope you're enjoying the 'trips down memory lane'.
9 comments:
Awww...what a cutie, It's amazing how much difference a year can make with kids. You can still see that it is Kirsten even at 2. The beach looks so nice. Do you even head down to Galveston to the beach? It's so nice down there right on the gulf. I know it's a bit of a hike so you'd have to do it on a weekend I guess.
How's Jason doing? Have you heard from him?
You "gilrs" have a great summer's day.
With love xx
love your trips down memory lane :O) Must be nice for you to revist too.
I'm note sure what I search for when I look for jewellery. I think I put in 'flower brooches' , in fact, yes I'm sure I did. And, what's more, lots of the prettiest brooches that showed up were from the USA. I didn't bother to order them because of the time it would take to get here. I wanted items NOW so I could stash up on them.
Everything that I've bought on ebay lately has been new, not second hand. So it's just great luck that they have had a vintage look to them, when they're hot off the press so to speak.
Have a lovely day. Hope it cools down a bit. Oh, yes, we had a few days earlier on when I was able to get the paddling pool out, but since then it's been mainly showery with just a few days of sunshine here and there. Not enough to get the pool back out!
xxx
Awww.... so cute! This is how I remember Miss K! :) Was that Sandy Point?
Hi Denise,
Awww, I'm feeling inspired to write but the server is down on my site. :( So here I am visiting your blog. Hmmmmm, maybe I'll go play with my google blog.
It's fun to see the photos you're finding to post for us. You and your family are so photogentic. I hope you're having a blessed week.
Love, Mary
I'm totally loving the trip down Memory Lane! Kristen wasn't much older than those last pictures when we met you!! Hard to believe huh??
Hope you're having a great afternoon. Did you find a suit??
Hugs xo
Hi Denise, I have been catching up with your life, & have so enjoyed your jog down memory lane! I love the pictures of Kristen, & it truly is amazing the difference one year will make for children. Thank you for sharing with us. Have a blessed day! Hugs!
Oh I love the beach photos & Kristen looks so cute. The grass skirt is so cute & you two wearing your sunglasses look wonderful. You don't change, only Kristen grows up fast. I may post a Bullet post tomorrow, it's tough to find something to write about sometimes :) Have a great day, hugs
Hi Denise, those are cute pictures. I think Kristen was 3 when we met. So now you need to update the little bathing beauty, both of you. Hugs
I think I want to go to the beach. Maybe this weekend. It has been in the high 90's here!
Post a Comment