'raising her hand to ask a question
It was just starting to get a little ‘dusky’ by this time, but it wasn’t as dark as the actual photo shows. And despite how nervous Kristen was about this, she really liked it once she got back. It was only for about 10 minutes. This is all great experience for her, not just the horse riding itself, but actually ‘conquering fear’. If she had been given the chance I know she would have gotten off that horse and said she didn’t want to go, and she would have missed out on a fun time.
I’m staying home today – really I am ;-) I think I’ve been out every morning this week doing one thing or another, like taking Boo to the groomers, getting groceries in, checking out thrift stores looking for things for my ‘new venture’!! Ah yes, my new venture with Cheryl, I know a lot of you are wondering what it is. I still have a few things to work on before I can ‘show’ you anything but I will say that BIRDS are involved, and BEADS are involved and we will be calling ourselves . . . .
Birds and the Beads
and that’s all I’m saying for now :-)
(the above font is called fiolex girls, it has hearts on it but if you don’t have that font you may be just seeing some very big plain letters! Ha, I'm brilliant, had the idea to create a graphic with the font so you all can see it the way it is supposed to look)
I have another fun giveaway coming soon – this one from me personally, so stay tuned. Right now I must go catch up with laundry and housework, for some reason it doesn’t get done when I’m out every day running around – I don’t know why that is!!

13 comments:
Kristen looks so tiny on that big horse, but it is so admirable that she is loving these big creatures. Does she ride the same horse every time? She is such a doll, Den.
You sound so busy~that's how the time flies. We are REALLY having a cold front...43 right now. We have had the heat running for the past few days! Send some warmth my way! :-D
XO,
Jane
Yes! A cold front!! Send it this way, please. We've had Indian Summer this week--it's been downright hot again!
I'm with you--I can't believe that October is nearly over. How on earth did that happen?
Kristen looks adorable on her horse. I know you're proud of her for sticking with it. I'm glad she's enjoying herself and conquering her fears!
How intriguing about your Birds & the Beads. I'm looking forward to read more about it. Kristen is so cute with the horse, glad she went over her fear, anything new can be scary. It's cooling here too, we're lucky to be on the shore so our temperatures are always a little cooler than yours. Have a great day, hugs
Hey girlie, I agree with you, not sure where October has gone, my weeks seems to be filled to the brim with activities and the weekends are full of my kids. Sooo, life has been busy.
Unlike you, I am lucky to get out once a week. I am truly enjoying being at home.
Love the pictures of Kristen and her riding lessons. I am so glad she is still enjoying it.
Can't wait to hear more about your new venture. I know it will be wonderful.
Hope your having a blessed day.
Hugs,
Cindy
On Saturday it's only 8 weeks til Christmas !! When I was younger I always wanted to ride ponies but never did , your new venture sounds very exciting
plain old font I see here.
Good luck with your new venture.
I'm glad K is getting on so well with her horseriding.
Enjoy what's left of October! :o) x
I'm glad Kristen likes it so much! I can't believe they already have her off lunge lead to do a trail ride. Way to go Kristen!
I know what you mean about the time - flying by here too.
Good luck with your new venture! Let us know when you're ready to share.
Can't wait to see what you two ladies have come up with for your Birds and Beads :-)
Soooo proud of Kiki for conquering her fear and having fun in the process ;-)
I'm with you on how fast the weeks are going. I am POOPED! lol
Love you xo
Time is flying by here too! It is still very warm in NC. We are just waiting for the fall temperatures. It sounds like Kristen is doing very well with her lessons. Tell her that trail riding is the best. My girls just love it. She'll be loving it too, I know. Carla
my week has been crazy. i need a day at home too! have a wonderful weekend!! susan
Hi Denise,
Oh Kristen looks so cute with her horse. I am glad she is doing well and conquering her fears. :-)
I know what you mean, I can't believe October is nearly over. My favorite season, Autumn is fading away. :-(
Looking forward to hearing more about Bird and the Beads.
Have a cozy evening.
love & hugs
Good for Kiki to conquer her fear. Justin took karate and was ready to quit at one point but I tried to convince him to persevere. He did and earned his black belt at 13. :) I think it's important to follow through on things. Cute name- birds and the beads. :) (((Hugz)))
Hi Sis here we are mam nenna and big sis. We've come to nenna's for a cuppa. She's looking after Cameron for the morning. Love the blog and pics of Kristen. Mam says it's a lovely windy day, warfarin nurse came just before we came out. I'm back home tomorrow. Lova ya lots x x x
Post a Comment