Monday, October 11, 2010

I’m back. . . and this is just a quickie!

Hi everyone, we got back from our weekend away yesterday afternoon around 2pm. Had a wonderful time with our friends, but I missed my Kiki SO much :)

There’s no school today so I get to hang out with her all day. Although there’s no school (Columbus Day) I do have to go up there in an hour for our ‘teacher/parent conference’. It’s just for 20 minutes but I’ll have to take Kristen with me as Jason is off to work. Then we’ll pop in to the grocery store for some fresh fruit and veg and salad. I really MUST get back to some healthier eating this week!

So for now (because I must jump off here and go get ready) here’s some pictures from our weekend and I’ll post more about it later. . . .

DSCF3384

DSCF3401

DSCF3454

DSCF3461

DSCF3418

DSCF3456

 

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks like a beautiful weekend weather wise. Sign up info for the snail mail swap is on my blog

Mikki said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time and some beautiful weather!!

Have a great day catching up with your little one!

Southern Lady said...

Looks like a very relaxing weekend! Glad that you had fun! Carla

Unknown said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend! We had beautiful weather in Houston as well! yeah!!!! Happy Fall Ya'll.....

Richella Parham said...

Looks like you had a great time! Sometimes it's good to get away. . . but then isn't it nice to get back home? We are blessed to have wonderful homes to come back to. :)

Honeycombs said...

Hey look at you li'l sis catching fish ... one two three four five once I caught a fish a live, six seven eight nine ten, then I let it go again :o)
Guess you'll have spoken to Nenna and know mam is out of hospital. I'm going up half term for a few days.
Love ya xx

Melanie said...

I am so glad that you had a good time. I love to fish and it looks like yall did a lot of fun!

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

Looks like a perfect spot for a respite from the day to day! And how cute are you fishing? Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like you had a beautiful weekend! We had a lovely Indian Summer weekend in Michigan with four lovely days just above 70F, I worked in the garden, cleared up the deck and had a wonderful kayak on Sunday. Happy days!

Hugs
Brenda

Sue said...

I'm so glad you were able to getaway and have such fun.

Greatcatch. Did you worm your own hook?

Hugs xo