K looks great, but help me out. Is that a specific character or just a blue cat? It's not something I recognise, so I probably very behind the times and missing something. If it's not for the under 5's, then I haven't got a clue about anything!
Have a great start to the week and Happy November! xx
Cute costumes, Denise! I had a bee costume similar to that as an adult. I modified it for Jessica when she was little. Your gardener's apron is adorable! I love the fabrics you chose! Teachers would love something like that, too! We always need to hold lots of things- pens, markers, scissor, kleenex, etc... Would make a good teacher gift! You might even try displaying the apron with different items so people could discover other uses for it! Good luck and Happy November!
I finally have internet again andjust want you to know thatI had lost all my things on the computer, including your name and address for the snail mailswap. but it is all fixed again and also found the swap blog with all the deatails.I have a letter waiting to go to the postoffice tomorrow.and also the second part of the swap. Sorry for the delay, I hope that you still want to continue this snailmail swap with me. You sure have a gorgious blog.
6 comments:
They look great! Your baby girl looks adorable!
K looks great, but help me out. Is that a specific character or just a blue cat? It's not something I recognise, so I probably very behind the times and missing something. If it's not for the under 5's, then I haven't got a clue about anything!
Have a great start to the week and Happy November! xx
They look great~ Carla
Cute costumes, Denise! I had a bee costume similar to that as an adult. I modified it for Jessica when she was little. Your gardener's apron is adorable! I love the fabrics you chose! Teachers would love something like that, too! We always need to hold lots of things- pens, markers, scissor, kleenex, etc... Would make a good teacher gift! You might even try displaying the apron with different items so people could discover other uses for it! Good luck and Happy November!
Hi denise,
I finally have internet again andjust want you to know thatI had lost all my things on the computer, including your name and address for the snail mailswap. but it is all fixed again and also found the swap blog with all the deatails.I have a letter waiting to go to the postoffice tomorrow.and also the second part of the swap.
Sorry for the delay, I hope that you still want to continue this snailmail swap with me.
You sure have a gorgious blog.
how cute she looks! hope you had fun. it was cold here! have a great week and thank you so much for voting for me, i appreciate it!! susan
Post a Comment