Here is the LINK to that page. If it doesn't work just visit Allrecipes.com and search for cheese-stuffed jalapenos. The recipe is for 16, but you can half that amount if you need to. The site allows you to change the amount of servings and automatically recalculates the recipe for you.
I woke up this morning to overcast skies. The high will only be 94 today and there's hope of rain and a possible thunder storm. Bring it on I say..... I'd love a little cooler weather for a day or so right now.
Kristen and I will be off to piano lesson at 9.30am this morning. Her lesson is at 10am. It's already 8.41am as I type this! I get so used to lazy mornings where we just potter around in our pj's til well after 10am that I'm not liking this 'having to get ready and get out' feeling! I'll pop in to the store on the way home, we need some coffee, dog food and coffee creamer. That's all I'm buying too, I have plenty of groceries in the cupboard so I need to use them up first before I go buy more.
That's about all we have on the agenda today. Once we're back home we can enjoy 'pottering around' again. No doubt Connor will come over to play. I don't know what Kristen will do after Sunday.... Connor leaves then with his brother to go stay with his Dad in Atlanta for 3 weeks! :-o
Have a great day everyone.
Kristen and I will be off to piano lesson at 9.30am this morning. Her lesson is at 10am. It's already 8.41am as I type this! I get so used to lazy mornings where we just potter around in our pj's til well after 10am that I'm not liking this 'having to get ready and get out' feeling! I'll pop in to the store on the way home, we need some coffee, dog food and coffee creamer. That's all I'm buying too, I have plenty of groceries in the cupboard so I need to use them up first before I go buy more.
That's about all we have on the agenda today. Once we're back home we can enjoy 'pottering around' again. No doubt Connor will come over to play. I don't know what Kristen will do after Sunday.... Connor leaves then with his brother to go stay with his Dad in Atlanta for 3 weeks! :-o
Have a great day everyone.
5 comments:
26 minutes ago, at 14:55 UTC, the the weather report from my weather pixie is this ....'wind was blowing at a speed of 3.6 meters per second (8.1 miles per hour). The temperature was 28 degrees Celsius (82 degrees Fahrenheit), and the pressure was 1,022 hPa (30.19 inHg). The relative humidity was 42.3%. The sky was clear...'
I know that being a Brit, even though you are used to much hotter temps, that you will know and understand why this is unusual for us and why it's totally yukky and not in any way enjoyable! Still, it shouldn't last too much longer. Fingers crossed!
I love Allrecipes. I signed up with their daily newsletter about 6 years ago and I still get it. Even though I have to convert recipes (sometimes to find out what an ingredient is), I still love to see the ideas and trad American recipes.
Time I was off. Enjoy your cooler day :O) xx
just realised I started writing a sentence into the weather pixie report, but I think you get the idea of our weather anyway! ;o) x
Hi Denise! That's great that Kiki is taking piano lessons. I hope she has a fun teacher and keeps it up. My mom was a pianist but I didn't care for the teacher I had so didn't keep it up. Regret that now!
PS. No, you didn't imply that at all about FB but people often read things into a simple sentence - I'm sure u know what I mean. :) Hope you get your rain and a cool down! (((Hugz)))
Hi Denise!
I think that is great that Kiki is taking piano lessons. How long has she been taking them?
Hope you were able to enjoy some rain and cooler temps.
~love and hugs~
Sounds like a great summer day - puttering about - sigh... I can't wait until next week!! lol
Hugxo
Post a Comment