My neighbor Cheryl loves to craft as much as I do. A couple of years ago she got in to making soaps (and selling them), but this year she makes beads... well she doesn't actually make the beads, she makes jewelry with pretty beads, and she is SO good at it too. On Monday when we went out to dinner I wore 'this top' (didn't take pictures so here's one when I last wore it, when my sister was here)
I jokingly told Cheryl that I didn't have a necklace with this color green in it, and lo and behold, she walks in to my house last night with this. . . . made especially for me!
It's hard to see from the photo but there's tiny little brown flowers in it too with brown and black beads. Let me show off the other pretty gifts she's given me over the past few months. . .This is the first one she gave me back in December. I loved wearing it with my plain white long sleeve T's, the 3 clear beads in the middle have a 'snowflake' quality to them, but only in winter time. I loved wearing this in the spring too, with the pretty fresh green and blue colors.
I love this pink double-stranded one... it goes with a lot of my 'coral' colored t-shirts and tanks in the summer.
This blue one always looks good with a simple white t-shirt .
I love the stone in this simple black necklace, it has hints of cream and yellow on one half and goes with just about everything I wear.
It's hard trying to get clear pictures..... actually I had Kristen take all of these for me, she didn't do too bad did she ;-)
Cheryl is getting ready to sell her jewelry. I'll be sure to let you know when her website and Etsy shop are up and running.
9 comments:
that's so nice of your neighbour. I love her work, hopes she sells loads when she opens her Etsy shop.
Love your green top,by the way.
I have just spotted your second Thursday post,and must check out that site. I love dressing the table - well,when I have time and am in the mood todo so - so I'd love to see what other people do. Sounds like a nice inspirational place to visit.
thanks for your tag! :o) Made me smile.
Have a lovely Friday and a good weekend xxx
Wow! How beautiful!! You have a great friend there!! What a blessing!!
Such pretty jewelry. The pictures turned out great too. Such a wonderful friend to make you so many beautiful things. Hugs, Marty
Beautiful! Yes, let us know when her shop is up and running. I love handmade pieces like that. Hope you have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!
HI Denise very cute Jewelry I think my favorite is the second photo with green and clear. I love to make Jewelry too it's very relaxing. What a great jewelry model you are!!! Kristen is a great photographer I think the photos turned out lovely. I have a hard time typing Kristen, when my daughter's name is Kirsten. And everyone calls her Kristen, they can't seem to get that i and r in the right place in spelling or speaking. Weird. Have a great day sweets. big hugs
Hi Denise! What a sweet neighbor you have! Kristen did very well with her picture taking! Have a great weekend! ((BIG HUGS))
Your firend is so talented and so generous, Denise! Those are lovely pieces....Christine
~Beautiful jewelry Denise! She is talented.
Thanks for the sweet visit.
I was so surprised my hubby picked out the purse on his own. It's usually not his thing you know. LOL!
Have a blessed weekend.
~Melissa ;)
Very cool! Tell Cheryl they're beautiful for me please ;-)
I don't wear much jewelry but I really like those & they looked great on you!!
Hugs xo
Post a Comment